Menu
TrapperTrio1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I want my puk

Ok is there any one with any manners from the virgin team that can deal with my request for a PUK code so I can start using my Sansung blocked by virgin mobile its my own phone with was used with a top up paygo sim in Blocked whilst I was in hospital a good while ago.I want a PUK so I can start using it again on a different network.Cant phone out so thats obviously difficult when you want a PUK.Cant go thro normal channels online as dont know phone number as originally tried 3/4 different sims in early days of blockage so as theres no phone number on sim an cant call out now dont know the number of this sim.So u can see cant deal with this myself as calls out barres emergency calls only dont know phone number thanks to blockage-So in 2020 you cant tell me this cant be dealt with.I was with virgin for about 15yrs before this cant get any joy with 447533016422 just keeps saying couild you ask that question a different way and asks questions that you have already answered.A really time consuming process that you get nowhere slow-All I want is a PUK

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I want my puk

Hi Trappertrio1,

thanks for your post and I am sorry to hear you have not had the best experience with us, I am more than happy to help you with this I will pop you over a private message and get this sorted. Just keep an eye open for the purple envelope 🙂
thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos