Menu
RogerWilson
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I need to cancel one of my mobile numbers

I've been trying to cancel one of my mobile numbers, or even change it to PAYG if I can't cancel it completely?

I've spent ages going round in circles trying to contact someone, and keep getting directed to my account page which doesn't give me this option unless I'm moving to another provider.

Even calling 789 sends me a text with a link sending me to the same place!

I'm staying with you with all my 5 other numbers!

This is a phone I'm not using anymore as it was for one of my family members who now have got their own account with a new number.

Please help!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need to cancel one of my mobile numbers

HI RogerWilson, thanks for contacting us regarding the service. We are sorry to hear that you have issues canceling the contact. Can you call the customer relations team on 789 or 0900183 1150. Can you confirm if you have now managed to get this cancelled? Chris. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RogerWilson
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately, still no luck.
I managed to get through to someone on the phone who wouldn't let me cancel and insisted that they had changed the account to PAYG which I thought had solved the issue.
Today I received another bill for the same number.
Why can't you guys just make it easy to terminate an account?
I'm tempted to contact OFCOM as it's now been 3 months that I've still been paying for this unused account.
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi RogerWilson,

I am sorry to hear you still haven't got this resolved, regrettably this isn't something we can do via our community, you could try our text support team 0753 305 1809 and a member of the team will pick this up, please note this is not an immediate response service and may take a while for a response, 

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos