forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
thebeanwalls
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I left Virgin Mobile but account still open

Hello,

Can anyone help - I left Virgin Mobile several months ago. I dealt with getting back credit I was owed last month, and I thought that would close my account but today I've had my monthly bill of ZERO. 

How can I get this account closed??

Thanks all!

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I left Virgin Mobile but account still open

Have you been receiving bills of zero repeatedly, if this is the only one then I would imagine that the account will close shortly after this bill.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
thebeanwalls
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This is the first one I think. It took a while to figure out how to get the credit I had in the account back last month. But that was sorted so it's been zero for a while now and I would've thought it would have closed already...

So it should automatically close now? I don't need to talk to anyone like I did to get the credit back?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
thebeanwalls
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

I closed my Virgin Mobile account some time ago and yet I still have an account on the website. Can someone get this closed for me?

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi thebeanwalls

Thanks for your post. Yes, I can get this done for you. I'll PM you shortly to get your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos