Menu
Annieok
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I didnt want sim with oomph bundle so is it ok not to activate it?

I now have the oomph bundle package but wasnt fussed about the mobile sim card. Is it ok not to activate it? 

0 Kudos
jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I didnt want sim with oomph bundle so is it ok not to activate it?

You dont have to activate it, but, its a pretty good deal, perhaps a family member can make use?
0 Kudos
Irishdexy
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You don't have to use it, but if you have a Phone with Dual Sim or ESIM abilities, I would use it in that.

I have one, and I got O2 to put My Actual SIM onto ESIM and loaded the oomph card, and it's a real benefit as Virgin Media seem to get better Speed where I am. Not sure why, as I assumed they were the same as O2.

Or like already suggested give it to a Family Member etc. and let them make use of it.

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Irishdexy wrote:

I have one, and I got O2 to put My Actual SIM onto ESIM and loaded the oomph card, and it's a real benefit as Virgin Media seem to get better Speed where I am. Not sure why, as I assumed they were the same as O2.

Virgin are presently on EE. Their 5G service will move to Vodafone as they signed a deal for a number of years. The O2 deal is being looked at by the regulator and won't happen for 6 months and it will probably be a year or more after that when services are integrated.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos