Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I cant recieve calls since gettimg new sim

I have just discovered that since getting my virgin SIM some of my regular contacts are now no longer able to ring or text me. I can ring and text them. My son is one who is unable to ring me even when we  were sitting together immediately after I had successfully rang his phone. He is on ee, could that be somthing to do with it?  Virgin help were no help. I was just told to turn my phone on and off and try my SIM in another phone. Still it will not work.  HELP PLEASE 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I cant recieve calls since gettimg new sim

Hi MrsJR,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Really sorry to hear that your're having issues with EE numbers contacting you through your Virgin Sim.

Can we just clarify that it is only EE numbers that are unable to get through? Are you getting any error message when these numbers cannot connect?

Please let us know about the above and we will get this investigated for you.

Kind Jodi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's only people on EE that can't ring me. I have been to the EE shop and to the Virgin shop. It apparently a fault in the way the service was transferred over. The tech department were supposed to have sorted it by today but it's still the same. When I ring I only get through to people who follow a script to fault find which is no use at all. I guess it will be another trip to town to get connected to the tech guys.  I certainly could not recommend virgin mobile to anyone after this fiasco!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi MrsJR,

I am sorry about this. I'd like to invite you in for a private message so I can take a look at this further.

Check out the purple envelope at the top right hand corner of the page for a message.

See you there!

Beth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

im also facing this problem please help

0 Kudos