Menu
Michael97
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I cannot register my mobile account

Hi,

It seems that when I am trying to register for an account it requires me to answer the security question of what is my mother’s maiden name. However, as I haven’t set up an account yet, I am unable to answer this question of course. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cannot register my mobile account

Hi Michael97, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry you're having an issue setting up your online account, I know you're keen to keep an eye on things. 

So when you create an online account we would ask for a security question, this will have already been set when you placed the order and needs to be used to complete the set up online. 

Have you tried entering what it's asking for, does this now work?

If not do let me know and we can have a closer look from here 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Michael97
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma,

As I got my sim free through my virgin tv and broadband deal, I have never answered any security questions or made an account for the mobile side of things. 

I did try to reset my email and password in case I did make an account however, when I put in my phone number, last name and address to recover the information, a message tells me that an account with this information doesn’t exist. 

Again, when I try to make a new account it just asks a security question that I have never answered. I did attempt to answer but none of them were correct. 

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No worries. 

I'll pop you a message now and we can get one set up. 

Keep an eye out for my message 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos