Menu
DJR100
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I cannot get My PAC code logged with Virgi

I log in to my Virgin mobile profile , scroll down and try to enter my PAC code and mobile Number, but the system repeatedly denys me . What is the problem ?

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cannot get My PAC code logged with Virgi

Hi DJR100,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your PAC code looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. 

Am I correct in saying you're wanting to bring your mobile number to us from your former provider?

What error message are you getting on your online account?

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
DJR100
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have spent 45 min on  online chat with Virgin and have it sorted. Phew!!  BTW that was the 4th time i tried to get that to work  too. I find all this very tiresome.It is so much easier and faster to actually talk to someone over a phonecall. As for  an error code when I tried to do it online, there was none only a Red circle like a no entry road sign . I have been with EE for 17 years and I hope i dont have to go through all this for another 17 years LOL

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi DJR100,

Thanks for coming back to me about this, I am really glad you finally got this sorted with the help of our online chat team.

However, I am aware of the frustration this journey may have caused which I do apologise for!

If you do have any issues in future please come back to us on here, it may take us a little longer to respond than other teams, but we will always be here to help!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos