Menu
annieab
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I cancelled contract but I was still charged.

I cancelled my contract within the 14 day period that is given to change my mind. When I spoke to customer services they sent me some labels to return the phone. It is job number 1111673. I have sent the phone back. Since then, I haven't heard anything from Virgin mobile. But I was charged the first payment. How can I contact someone at Virgin mobile to find out what is going on? I want to know that they've received the phone I sent back, and I want to know that I will receive a refund of the money taken from my account.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I cancelled contract but I was still charged.

Sorry to hear that you've been charged for a phone, when you had returned it to us within your 14 day cooling off period.

Have you been able to speak to the team to get this issue resolved since you last posted on Tuesday?

If you still require help, please let me know and we can take a further look into this for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
annieab
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven_L,

Many thanks for getting back to me.

I'm still waiting to hear that the phone I returned has been received. I would also like assurance that the money that has already been taken from my account will be returned. Anything you could do to help would be very much appreciated.

When I phoned up to cancel the contract it was listed as job number 1111673.

Kind regards,

Annie Burchell

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello there @annieab 

I will drop you a PM so that we can look into this further. 

Kind Regards 

Zak_M

0 Kudos