Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can’t register for mobile account.

Hi, 

i cannot access my account. The phone lines are all unavailable and the website won’t allow me to register. I found my security question after a while but now it says my answer is incorrect. I am trying to upgrade but now I’m thinking of just leaving.

The website is seriously flawed by the way. When creating an account to get information on your contract you are required to input your ‘security answer’ but it doesn’t give you the question. I assume this is for security reasons but If you inspect element in a web browser you can find the question within the source code. This means anyone can find the ‘security’ question by simply knowing my number.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can’t register for mobile account.

Hi VenomSwitch,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums. Apologies for the delayed response. Have you been able to get the account registered since your post? 

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

Nope, still nothing. I have been trying to just get through but it’s just not happening at all, i was on hold for 45 minutes a couple days ago and my phone died so I lost my place in the queue. Ive tried going down different routes in the automated thing saying I’m ringing about broadband and stuff just to try talk to ANYONE from virgin media, no luck. 

To be honest I’ve never experienced ‘customer service’ like virgin media in my life. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with registering for your online mobile account VenomSwitch,

I can take a further look into your account but would need to do this by private message, so that we can clear account security and confirm your details.

I will drop the private message over in a moment, so that we can get this looked into further for you. 

Thanks
Steven_L

0 Kudos