cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't log into my account

jay1999
Joining in

I am a new customer and put in an order for a new phone, I received an email confirming this and there is a few checks to be made before the order is confirmed. I put the order in on the 2nd of July and I haven't had an email back saying whether it's been confirmed or not so I don't know if I have the device coming to me.

I also had a email confirming I've joined the team and I can log into my account to pay bills, track order etc but stupidly I forgot my password but when I go to 'Forgot password', it takes me to a page where I put in my email and Virgin mobile number. I do not have a Virgin mobile number, not yet anyways, so what can I do? 

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jay1999,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you haven't received any notification to say whether or not your new Phone is on its way and because you don't have a number yet you cannot get into your Mobile Online Account. 

I would advise speaking to our Mobile sales team on 0800 052 0238, you can also Text them on +44753 301 6422, this may take up to 24 hours for a reply.

Please let us know how you get on, if you do need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.