Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I can't get into or register my account. Please help?

I'm completely at a loss. So, originally my dad paid for my account so it was all in his name and information. However, several years ago we switched it over to me on the phone. I pay every month, I get billed, I receive an email with my bill, and all is well (except for the fact that it still says Mr on my name, so I'm apparently Mr Chloe now) 

but now when I try to log into my account that should exist since I get emails, apparently the password I have written down that I used is wrong. So, I go to say I've forgotten it, and it asks me to put in my phone number and email address. and it says there's a problem with the email address. But I literally get emails with my bill every month, and I know my number is correct. I then go to say I've forgotten both and it says it can't find me in the system and I need to re-register. so I go to do that, and it asks me for a security answer and I have no clue what it wants from me. when I spoke to the man on the phone when switching accounts, he only asked me to make a password - the one that it says is wrong - and this doesn't work as the security answer either. I'm at a complete loss. I just want to access my account. I am very reluctant to use a phone call again since it seems like some error was made here. Is there any way I can get this fixed online?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't get into or register my account. Please help?

Hi mythologied,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with your email account. 

Sounds like we may not have done and move and transfer of the online accounts.

I need a few more details from you in order to take a closer look so I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope in the top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't get into or register my account. Please help?

Glad we've been able to get this all sorted Mythologied, thanks for bringing it to our attention and allowing us to help. 

We're around if you need anything else 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos