Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I can not register account to port number

It appears I am yet another who has been thwarted by Virgin in that I am unable to register to get an account to port across my number. I have had the oomph that's the incorrect captch at least 30 times, asked for security word when I haven't set one and finally rang 789 and after waiting hours finally gave up.  I have finally got the app working on the phone after having put in APN data but thgere is nowhere to input PAC details. As I am in the 14 day cooling off period I will cancel tomorrow if I do not get this sorted.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can not register account to port number

Hi PaulieJ,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums. Sorry that you are unable to get registered. Have you been able to get it done since your post? The security prompts are based on the same information you provided when you first set up the account. This may or may not be the same word or phrase you use to identify yourself by phone.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can not register account to port number

Hi 

I finally just rang 789  until someone answered and gave my PAC number to them. I have been able to download the app to my mobile phone but I am also still unable to register the account online due to the same issues mentioned in my first e-mail. I am afraid it is not a good start with using virgin

Regards

Paulie

0 Kudos