Menu
molly1752
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am no longer a customer and yet I still keep getting mobile bills.

Good Afternoon

I left Virgin Media over two months ago. I am still getting bills with the latest dated 24th December 2020.

I have already complained about this with no response. 

Can someone provide me with an email address to make contact? I cannot get onto Live Chat and I am not spending hours on the telephone trying to sort out an error that is not mine.

Regards

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I am no longer a customer and yet I still keep getting mobile bills.

how did you cancel?
0 Kudos
molly1752
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I cancelled over the telephone. The mobile sim was part of my Broadband package. I cancelled my Broadband, Telephone and Mobile Sim all at the same time in September 2020 with a leaving date of 29th October 2020. 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @molly1752

Welcome back to our Community, sorry that there has been an issue with the mobile side of the account closure. I have located your account from here and I can reassure you that this is something we can help you out with here. 

In order to assist you, I'll just need to go through some security so I'll pop you a Private Message. Please look out for the Purple Envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply as soon as you can.

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos