cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am abroad and didn't set a voicemail pin. Please can you help by sending pin by text

russtheking
Joining in

Your robot has already replied as if I was in the UK - that solution does not work.

Others have had pin sent by text when abroad, please do the same - send a pin for me by text

9 REPLIES 9

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @russtheking 👋.

Thanks for your post, in order to look into this we would need to send you a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right, or should you be using a mobile device, it will be under you profile icon. 

Thanks.

Sabrina

If I am still emailing with a robot, 'Sabrina_Bot', could you put me across to a manger at Virgin Mobile. As I would like to share my problem, which is easily shared, with someone who can feel my pain.

I have opened the envelope as instructed, but it doesnt help me.

Can your manager send me a text with a pin for voicemail - remember I am abroad at the moment. I see it has worked for others who have had the same problem.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @russtheking 

Thanks for your response

My colleague certainly isn't a BOT and if you respond to the private message they have sent they'll look to get this resolved for you.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

OK, I have clicked onto the envelope at the top of my screen, on my PC

What happens next? 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @russtheking 

Thanks for your response

I can see my colleague has private messaged you successfully, a message should be there from Sabrina_B which you can load up and reply to from the inbox 

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

When I look at my inbox, all I get is yesterdays

Congratulations! You have a new rank in the Virgin Media Help & Support Community.
Hello again, russtheking! You''re shooting through the ranks faster than a packet at 152Mb. Bravo! We''d like to thank you for your continued contribution with a brand new rank. Your new rank is Joining in. Congrats! We hope you''ll stick around. It''s really nice having you he...

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @russtheking 

Thanks for your response

Are you able to check your inbox for me to see if the message has been accidentally deleted? I have contacted my colleague to resend the private message for you so we can get this resolved for you as soon as possible 🙂

Travis_M
Forum Team

I am looking at the 'inbox' on the top left hand side of my screen after clicking on the envelope icon on the top rright of my screen

Hi russtheking, 

We're sorry to hear you're having further issues. I think it would be best if I just re-send the message for you. 

If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. This will then load your inbox up and my message should appear for you. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team