Menu
Keith1001
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Huawei P40 Pro and Free GT2e watch offer

Hi, I looked at the Virgin mobile site and decided to change my mobile provider due to the great offer of a free Huawei GT2e watch if I took on a new contract with Virgin and a Huawei P40 pro mobile. All was good, I looked at the offer details on the Virgin website and copied all the details. I simply had to wait 14 days from date of purchase to claim my free watch. Roll on 14 days and when I try to claim my free watch I note that the closing date for purchases was the 12/11/2020 and I had purchased mine on the 13/11/2020. The sole decider for choosing the phone was the offer of a free watch. A little miffed I cannot now claim my free watch as stated on the Virgin site. Any help to rectify this is welcome.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Huawei P40 Pro and Free GT2e watch offer

Hello

The offer although advertise on the Virginmedia website is not direct from then but direct from the manufacture https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/promo/p40pro-oct/ you will need to contact them to see if they can extend it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos