Menu
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Huawei Mate 20 pro and GT watch and wireless charger

Hi

Pre-ordered my Huawei Mate 20 pro on the 20th October, arrived on the 27th.

Was told to wait until the 7th November before applying for the GT Watch and wireless charger, had to send of IMEI, proof of purchase etc As i ordered over the phone i was emailed by Virgin the details etc, all great i thought...until i received an email from Huawei, saying the need retailer logo, what product it was, and showing date of pre-order, i have sent all what i have about 6 times now!!!

Called VM last night and was told what i have been sent should be sufficient, well received another email this afternoon from Huawei stating its not...looks like im not getting the GT watch and wireless charger after all, as time has now passed......

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Huawei Mate 20 pro and GT watch and wireless charger

I ordered the Mate 20 Pro on Oct 24th, apart from one email asking to sign the contract I have had nothing.  Spoke to and txt Virgin a few times regarding my order and proof of purchase etc and apart from some of the staff saying they never heard of me or I have not ordered anything I also got told that all the proof of purchase etc would be attached to the box the phone came in, lets say I was slightly skeptical about this information and if I don't get my phone and all proof of purchase etc then the phone is going back. Might happen yet anyway as still waiting for the damn thing.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi leeb9972,

Thanks for your post on the Community and welcome. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your order. Has this been sorted out for you since your post?

Running out of data? Check out our top Mobile data tips

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi TheWazzer,

Thanks for your post on the Community and welcome. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your order. Has this been resolved for you since your post?

Running out of data? Check out our top Mobile data tips

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes thank you
0 Kudos