Menu
Westwoodo
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How to make a complaint

Could someone advise me on making a complaint against virgin mobile? I was in live chat trying to upgrade my sim only deal to a phone as well, the conversation lasted 2 hours 10 minutes with replies taking up to 20 minutes each, I was offered a 128gb iphone 12 and airpods for £31 a month, I agreed to this, was then left hanging for 25 minutes whilst operators changed, then another 20 minutes whilst the operator read through what was agreed, he then told me what I had agreed to, which I said was correct, 15 minutes later I got a reply to say what I was offered wasn't actually a offer, so i've wasted 2 hours 10 minutes and ended up with nothing.

The operators names were Sue and Merlowe.

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to make a complaint

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-complaint

I notice on the website the iPhone 12 is £34 per month and I can't see an airpods deal. 

£1224 is a hell of a lot to pay for a phone that is £774 from Carphone Warehouse and £681 from the company that supplied my last 2 phone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Westwoodo
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I get the ooomph sim through my tv deal with virgin. Thank you for the link I have made a complaint.

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Westwoodo,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've had your Virgin Mobile deal. 

If you have submitted a complaint then then the team will be in touch within 28 days to provide a resolution. 

^Martin

0 Kudos