Menu
Jermaine53
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How donI speak to a UK customer service team?

I upgraded one of my phones recently to a package with a new A41 and 32 inch Samsung TV.

The phone arrived fine, but the TV arrived with a broken screen having been damaged in transit.

I rang in immediately to report it and arrange to have the tv replaced. 

I have now made 44 calls totalling 7.2 hours on the phone. Everyone I speak to tells me its a warranty issue and samsung have to change it. However Samsung rightly say that its not a warranty issue as it was broken in transit which means the warranty is invalid now anyway.

I have been cut off, placed on hold for half hour before being cut off loads of times. No one will let me talk to a UK office to get any further help.

My lost recent call the operator said they were putting me through to a UK virgin office and transferred me to samsung who rightly said yet again that this is a Virgin problem.

I am stuck now woth a broken, unusable TV which is part of my contract and with no one willing to replace a broken product. With the added bonus of being tied into a contract of which part of the equipment is broken.

I am at a point of frustration beyond words.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How donI speak to a UK customer service team?

Hi Jermaine53,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear of the situation and that you've not been able to get the TV issue sorted.

As this is a gift with purchase we have a company that would deal with this.

Just give call Exertis on 01282 858 484 and they'll be happy to help. If your gift is damaged or isn't the correct gift Exertis will arrange for a collection of your existing gift and once it's been returned to Extertis, they'll send out your replacement gift.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos