Menu
Enuthall
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How do i email a real person?

I just want to email a real person on customer services and just spent an hour on their website trying to work out how to...

anyone got any suggestions???

thanks 😀

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do i email a real person?

Hello

I am afraid that VM do not have an email address for support, the only support options are phone support, chat support, text support or even here, if you post what your problem is the community members and VM staff may be able to help you here on technical issues if it is anything to do with the account / billing / upgrades or downgrades you can use the phone / chat or text service.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Enuthall
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you that is helpful but sooooo frustrating. I have tried the texting and chat, but just get a load of garbage back, complete waste of time (although quite amusing some of the things they say back!) Its really hard with my job to phone during the hours they are open. All i want to do is tell them the new sim they sent me was to the wrong address and get a new one sent. I guess i will have to take an afternoon off work to site on the phone... 

thanks god this is my back up Phone and not my main phone, i use giff gaff for my main phone and their customer service is excellent, you can email them, happy days 🙂 i will see how i can switch this one over to them i think.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Lets get this sorted quickly for you.

I have escalated to the VM forum team, somebody will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Good Morning @Enuthall 

Welcome to the forums, Thank you for taking the time to post. 

I would be more than happy to assist you with this. 

I am going to drop you a PM so I can get some account information. 

Kind regards 

Zak_M

0 Kudos