Menu
adisagio
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How do i cancel Sim Only contract after 1 day of usage and how much does it cost?

Hi, i've just switched to Virgin , i've received the SIM 2 days ago and they brought my old number yesterday. i have already issues to log into virgin app and other issues that let me want to change provider immediately. i was trying to change provider and when i clicked to get the PAC i read that i have to pay 60 pounds + service that i've used.  dont i have 14 days to change my mind? 

does anyone knows how to contact an agent ? i've also read so many people having serious problems contacting customer service and cancelling contract

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do i cancel Sim Only contract after 1 day of usage and how much does it cost?

Hi adisagio,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Really disappointed that you're wanting to leave due to the issues you've encountered with the services already.

We would not want to lose you as a customer due to this. Can we ask what are the issues you're having with the Virgin App? are you trying to register an online account?

You do have a 14 day right to cancel period with us without penalty, for more information about this check the link here.

Unfortunately, we cannot cancel accounts through our community forums, so you will need to contact our mobile team directly on 789/0345 600 0789 or message us on 0753 301 6422, if you still wish to cancel.

Kind regards Jodi. 

0 Kudos