Menu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How do I request closure of my Virgin Media Community forum account please?

Hello.

May I please ask if one of the team could advise me how to request closure of my Virgin Media Community forum account.

I have received helpful advice and attention from the team, here on the forum, during my time here and, to be honest, the last couple of calls to 789 have been answered quickly and the responses I received were helpful. However, I have now succeeeded in closing my Virgin Mobile PAYG mobile phone account and, as per my requests, they have refunded the balance that I had and they have now disconnected my phone number and closed the online account.

I am now free of Virgin Mobile and can carry on with another provider and am unlikely to return for the foreseeable and therefore would like to cease this Community forum account.

May I again extend my thanks to the team here for their kind and diligent attention - much appreciated.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I request closure of my Virgin Media Community forum account please?

Hello

You can close your account here https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile

In the menu on the left Says "Close Account"

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I request closure of my Virgin Media Community forum account please?

Blimey, that was quick - and very helpful ... ta.

I'll wait a short time then close it.

Much obliged.

0 Kudos