Menu
MarieBoulter
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do I order a new sim card?

My husband managed to put his phone through the washing machine and tumble dryer, so I need to order him a new sim card.  Please can you advise how I go about doing that ASAP.

Thanks

0 Kudos
MAVE1
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I order a new sim card?

This is a request for a replacement SIM nano card 

I have phoned virgin mobile, gone on all the help sites, used the virgin app to request a replacement nano SIM all to no avail. 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @MarieBoulter and @MAVE1,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies for the delayed reply. Have you both been able to order the new SIM's since posting? Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
MAVE1
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou John, I can see that you are busy. My situation has been resolved. I phoned the Virgin mobile help line on 789. It sent me a text with a website address. I texted back with my query and to my surprise I got a reply from the Virgin virtual assistant which forwarded my query to a real person. I was then contacted about 5hrs later and eventually through a text exchange the order was made and appeared on my account and the SIM card arrived. 

0 Kudos