cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my PAC code on a Oomph contact

teamfloyduk
Superfast

Hi I have a virginmedia broadband only contract that includes a Oomph SIM only deal that ends shortly and wondered how i get my PAC code on this type of contract please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for that information teamfloyduk.

You can certainly discuss other offers available with our Retention's team via 789/0345 600 0789. 

^Martin

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You probably need to talk to Customer Services as removal of the SIM will mean your broadband package will change and need renegotiation 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi teamfloyduk, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're wanting to take your mobile services elsewhere. 

As mentioned by enlli, by removing the mobile service, it may affect your broadband pricing so the best thing to do is to speak to the team on 0345 454 1111. They can check your broadband options then so you know where you stand there. 

In terms of requesting the PAC code, there are 2 ways to request this. 

• By Text Message: You can get a Virgin Mobile PAC Code sent to you via SMS text message. Text PAC followed by your date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format to 65075 to receive a PAC Code from Virgin.
  • By Phone: You can get a PAC Code by calling Virgin Mobile. To do this, call us on 789 using your Virgin handset.

Please let us know how things go and you know where we are if you have any further issues. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Kath_F,

Thanks for the reply, my contract ends on 10th February 2022 so just looking at options. I will be looking at a new contract that is Broadband only, currently Virginmedia will be too expensive when they increase the monthly payment. I can get the same 100mbps with another supplier for a lot less and get a separate sim only also for a lot less for same allowances.

Can I discuss a new contract before 30 days?

Thank you for that information teamfloyduk.

You can certainly discuss other offers available with our Retention's team via 789/0345 600 0789. 

^Martin

*Update*

Contacted retentions  and negotiated a very good deal, thanks everyone

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi teamfloyduk

Thank you as well for your patience and understanding

Glad to hear its been sorted now for you 

Gareth_L