Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community.
We're sorry to hear that you're looking at cancelling your mobile service.
We're not able to do this via the Community I'm afraid. You will need to choose one of the options below in order to get things sorted.
PAC (Porting Authorisation Code): This will let you take your existing Virgin Mobile number to a new provider. A PAC starts with 3 letters with 6 numbers following.
STAC (Service Termination Authorisation Code): This will not take the number but when you give this to a new provider, the Virgin Media account will be disconnected when the code has been processed. A STAC starts with 6 numbers with 3 letters following.
To request either a PAC or STAC from us, you can do so by:
- Texting PAC and their date of birth (in DD/MM/YYYY format) to 65075 *
- Texting STAC and their date of birth (in DD/MM/YYYY format) to 75075 *
- Contacting the team on 0345 6000 789 (or 789 from a Virgin Mobile handset).
- Via your Virgin Mobile online account.
* = Only possible if you have only one mobile number on your account.
If you would prefer to stay with us and allow us some time to sort any issues you may be having then let us know and we can help further.