0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I contact you. I've been trying for 4 days

Hi MandyLunn,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear this. 

What is it you need to speak with the team concerning?

^Martin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

• Me too , I need to pay my device plan and it cant be done in my account or online it states that I need to ring them but they never answer 
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Two weeks - I've been trying  to call the mobile team and customer services. No one is answering the phones. Some of the automation cuts you off. You get option 1 for a link else goodbye. Shocking. My mum can't login to her account because the system doesn't recognise any of her details. If you can't log in you can't contact or raise a complaint. The phone numbers are not fit for purpose. I've logged in to my account and tried to raise a complaint but no one answers that either. Disgusting. I've got through to lost and stolen 4 times and they cut me off every time. I was trying to tell them that there was a serious problem with the phones but they didn't care. Showed no compassion. This has made me ill. I've got through to collections once she put me on hold. I got through to sales 3 times and they put me on hold 40 mins, 30 mins and 20 mins. They are probably laughing because they know I can't do anything. All I can do is try and call again and beg them to get someone to call me but they refuse. I begged them not to put me on hold again, they lied and said they wouldn't but did it anyway. Vile. Can't get my pac number coz that's not working other. Covid is no excuse for this. Other companies have stepped up for their customers. But not virgin. Shame on them all. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I've issue and the Community forum seem to be the only place you can get any communication

But my point to reply is VIRGIN CHARGE FOR LANDLINES - I ran up £7   just waiting, never answering and bored to death with the music.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

150 is free from a vm landline or the 0345 number is local rate and included in your mobile or phone allowances

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi MandyLunn,

Sorry to hear of your poor experience with our customer services.

I'd like to help you where possible and will go straight to our private messaging function to get the ball rolling for you

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner of the screen

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos