Menu
G1872
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How To Move Existing Virgin Mobile To Oomph Bundle

Hi i am new customer and have signed up for Broad Band,Land Line and T.V Bigger Bundle Plus Sports all this starts 8th Feb 2021

I would like to upgrade to the Oomph Bundle which includes a mobile sim.
I already have 2 Existing Virgin Pay Monthly Mobile Phones not on contract.
Their is a sales person who has been phoning my daughter,so i spoke to her.  

She said that my existing phone could be put into the oomph bundle keeping my existing number and that i would get a family plan discount on my second phone and everything would be under one bill,
This of Course Sounded Too Good To Be True
When i asked Virgin sales person to arrange this for me,basically she didn't want to know and just switched me over to customer service which i found to be very disappointing as i wanted to upgrade my package,(i knew from past experience that Customer Service are hard work
It took virgin CS 4 attempts to get my correct e-mail address,not including the time waiting to get through to talk to CS
Can anyone please tell me if the above can or cannot be done and the most pain free way to achieve this
Many Thanks
                        G1872

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How To Move Existing Virgin Mobile To Oomph Bundle

HI G1872, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the sim. Can you confirm if the sim is linked to a handset loan? Chris

0 Kudos
G1872
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris the sim is not linked to a handset loan,
I have 2 virgin mobile phones which are are owned outright by me.
I pay for both phones monthly but am not locked into a monthly contract
Thanks G1872
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi G1872, I will send you a private message so that this can be looked at further for you. Chris

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi G1872, thanks for the message, the oomph package is available to all media customers and we would require a credit check. The package can be put on an existing number, make sure this is mentioned when this is being taken out. It would be best to contact the team on 0345 454 1111 so that this can be done for you. Chris

0 Kudos