Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Horrible customer service

Abysmal customer service Virgin! I was on hold for 55 minutes yesterday before I gave up. I then redialed and it would only ask me to press "1" to get a link sent to mobile. If I didn't do this it cuts you off. If you press 1 it still cuts you off. You can't live chat, you can't send message on Messenger there is no way you can speak to anyone. It's very worrying such a big company has zero customer service. Being on hold for an hour is completely unacceptable. Don't blame the pandemic as many other companies have got their act together. Sort it out. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Horrible customer service

Hello

If you post what your problem is one of the VM forum staff members or forum members will be along and may be able to help by personal message / in this thread.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I've already posted my problem twice yesterday and I've received no replies. It's mission impossible to contact Virgin.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello

As this is a community forum it can take a couple of days for the VM forum staff to get around too the post, I am afraid it isn't a direct line to VM staff. What I have done on that post is escalated it too the VM forum staff who will be along to have a look.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you but it's ridiculous that this forum should be our first port of call. Being able to speak to someone on the phone really shouldn't be this difficult. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Certainly understand but in current climate with the majority of the contact centres closed or running below capacity, most people working from home etc, there is very limited staff to answer your calls.

Regards

Mike

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes I understand but when I called the sales number the other day to add another sim onto my account they answered the phone within seconds! If you need actual help with something you get thrown around in circles. I have never had to wait for an hour to speak to anyone during this current situation. If I didn't give up yesterday I'd probably still be on hold as we speak!

0 Kudos