Menu
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 21 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ho do I make contact with a person from customer support via email or online chat

We have currently migrated all our services to our own network hence why we have sent the remaining customers who have not migrated the new SIM cards so this would not be possible. The customer can request a PAC code on their online account if they'd prefer which will help them move the number to another provider if the previous suggestion is not possible for them. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 22 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ho do I make contact with a person from customer support via email or online chat

@Emily_G ok - final question/comment for my and maybe others knowledge - you say

We have currently migrated all our services to our own network hence why we have sent the remaining customers who have not migrated the new SIM cards

i know the first part to be true but is the second - afaik there are still customers using the old sim cards - are you saying that once changed to the new card there is no way back - if so then that closes my suggestion and i have learned something

Tony
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 23 of 23
Flag for a moderator

We may be able to try this following security but I believe SIM cards may not work after moving over to the new SIM cards as the full services on the old SIM cards is being stopped. So we could try but this wouldn't be 100%.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos