Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hisim unlock pin

Hi

How can I get a sim network unlock pin please? I am using my phone a lot for work at the moment and need a spare incase of emergancy. When I put my sim in it asks me for the pin.

Thanks in advance

Lee

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hisim unlock pin

Hi lsmt971

Thanks for posting and apologies for the delayed reply.

Have you sorted this since posting? If not, please log in to your online account and this will give you the PUK code 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sounds like the phone could be networked locked. Where was it bought?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

My phone is a virgin phone and sim deal. The second phone as I say is a spare incase anything happens with my virgin one. It was purchased from ebay as unlocked

Thanks Lee

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have now been trying to lig into my mobile account for 2 days and it just keeps saying it's loading

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi lsmt971,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the community forums. Sorry to hear that you have been having issues with unlocking your mobile phone and accessing the website. Have you been able to log in since your post or is it still showing as 'loading'? Have you tried another device or browser?

Regarding the unlocking of the handset can you clarify which handset is needing to be unlocked? All of our handsets have been unlocked since 2013 but if it is our handset we can check for you. However if it is the handset from eBay that's needing to be unlocked, we can only advise contacting the seller.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos