Menu
mcallerton
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hide caller ID Vodafone

• My iPhone 5s Hide caller ID or 141 do not work when calling a Vodafone number. Does #31# work?
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hide caller ID Vodafone

Hi there @mcallerton  

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - sorry that you're having some issues with your mobile handset at the moment.   

Are you trying to block your number when calling out? There should be no reason as to why the handset settings will not work for one provider and not for others.   

#31# is an American way to block numbers. In the UK we use 141.   

Are you advising that you had hidden your number via your handset settings but the number still appears when only calling certain people?    Is the number showing as blocked when you call someone not on Vodafone?   

If needed, we can block your number ID via your mobile account. Please do let us know how things are and if you need further assistance. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mcallerton
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for your reply.

Yes this only happens with one person's Vodafone phone. I have checked with my other clients (I'm a therapist) and my number is hidden on theirs. With this one person, I have tried 141 and Hide Caller ID.

I have asked the client to check with Vodafone if they can help.

If you can block my number to that phone only that would be good, but I don't want it permanently blocked to all callers.

Mark 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mark, thanks for coming back to us. 

We'd only have the ability to block it for every number not individual ones I'm afraid

kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos