Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HiWhen will iphone 12 pro max arrive?

Decided to switch to virgin for my mobile, pre ordered told delivery due yesterday. Now after 2 days of texting Bot, finally get hold of a human who can only say, 'they have a quite back log & are awaiting on delivery themselves'. Cannot even give an estimated time I will recieve my order. Waiting in all day yesterday! This is totally unacceptable service, they new when the iPhone 12 is released, why promise a date then say 'sorry, no idea when you'll get it' sort yourselves out virgin from one unhappy customer! 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: HiWhen will iphone 12 pro max arrive?

I am in the same situation. Ordered my new phone 13:16 on pre order date was due 16th November nothing I have been battling since. Been hung up on twice lodged a complaint still waiting on this being resolved and was told finally I should have it on or before 28th November. I seen dates changed to 2nd December if you want to order now so was speaking to someone through chat who then went on an hour lunch 2 hours after that nothing and went back to the bot 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Text service is a waste of space. If I know this was going to be the case I would've upgraded to a different network. I'm still toying with seeing what other companies have, see if they use humans and if they have stock and can guarantee delivery when said 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi SJB4,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you've not received your handset.

As it's been some time since you posted has it arrived since?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos