Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Hi there, 

I wanted to ask, can an account go to store, transfer the name of another account on its name without the person to be next to him. The account will have all the details of person. Thanks. (He has my number and its own number and from now, I will to transfer it on my name) 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hi

Hi Krem_Trevnenska,
I hope you are well and safe!

So to change any details on someone else's account you will need the account holders permission and preferably they will need to be the person to call in or visit as they will need to pass some security checks.

This is to protect our customers personal information.
Thanks,
Steve
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi

Please do not make duplicate posts about the same subject. I have removed your duplicate from the Forum. Duplicate posts are against the Forum rules and just waste all our time. You have your answer above from your original post.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos