Menu
Hayleybabes
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Help

I've got the no service warning on the top left of my phone, I've checked service in my area and it's fine, the rest of my family are on virgin and they're all fine, all of a sudden I can't receive or make phone calls or texts, or use the Internet outside of linking to a WiFi system ie at home or in work, I can use the Internet, messenger etc OK then, I've tried my sim in my husbands phone and worked All OK, I've turned my phone off and on and no difference, I've checked all the airplane mode etc and I think it all looks as it should be, I can't get hold of virign at all!!!!!! And if you do they try to send you a text to help? I can't receive texts!!!! I can't remember my password for my account so I can't get in that way either!!! And if I try and use the forgotten password they say they have to send you a number to your phone via text!!!! I did try then filling in the memorable questions I did answer them all correct but for some reason virgin say they were incorrect?!! Is it my phone is knackered or something else? I am gutted if that is the case as my phone is only about a year old? Any help appreciated as I'm going out of my mind with frustration! Many thanks hayley Johnson. 

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help

Hello Hayleybabes

Thanks for letting us know and sorry to hear you are having issues with your phone

Like you said the sim works  okay in your husbands phone. 

Have you tried your husbands Sim in your phone?

If you could try that an let us know 

Either way we are able to help 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos