cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed - SIM moved over to O2 but handset is still with Virgin

shannonward1
Joining in

Hi, 

I was hoping someone from Virgin could help me. 

I took out a contract in July 2022 with Virgin (SIM and handset). The sim was moved over to O2 last year but the handset is still contractually with Virgin.  I would like to upgrade the handset early and in order to do so, need to know how much there is left to pay on the contract. 

I have spent all morning being passed from pillar to post - Virgin keep referring me to O2, and O2 have said they are unable to help as the handset is with Virgin. 

Is anyone able to help me/point me in the direction of someone that can assist?

TIA😊

9 REPLIES 9

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @shannonward1 thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of your concerns raised here.

Please allow me to send you a PM so we can look into this further with you, kindly expect the PM to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Kirstysyer
Joining in

Hi I’m trying to find out the same thing. Did someone manage to help you? 

Tom can you look into this for me also please? 

Hi @Kirstysyer 👋 Thank you for your posts and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

In order to look into this for you, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

ASHANDCON
Joining in

Please could someone contact me please I am having the same problem been passed from one to another thanks

Hello ASHANDCON.

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

From what you have described, You are still paying for the actual handset through a loan and you wish to find out how much you have left to pay?

If so, then we can look at sending out the agreement and security key to access the information you require.

Alternatively, we have a dedicated team available on 0345 234 0753. Please accept my apologies if this is the number you have been calling already.

Gareth_L

I can't get through on that number and I don't have the email with my credit agreement details so not sure what to do 

Thanks for replying ASHANDCON.

What I can do is send you a private message to take some details.

Once we have the right information, we can then arrange for the agreement to be sent out to you.

This will comprise of 2 emails sent to the address you first used to take a the loan out with.

If you can check your logo at the top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hello again ASHANDCON.

Thank you very much for your time today.

The agreements have been emailed over to you now.

For each agreement you will have 2 seperate emails.

One for the link to the agreement and one foe the security key you need to access the details.

Can you let me know once you receive them please.

If nothing has arrived it might be best to check your junk and spam folders.

Gareth_L