Menu
Amylh93
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Help being lied to again

Fuming so I took out a sim only after getting declined for a handset as I was told I could get a handset 3 months of having the SIM card so I call to upgrade and get told no you need to wait until 6 months so I’m not happy at this point but still wait until 6 months call up again and get told no again absolutely fuming then get told I can have one after the 6th of may so call up again this is now my 7th month and am being told no again I’m leaving this network complete lies and manipulation all the time 

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help being lied to again

This pops up from time to time. It isn't supposed to happen and agents are not supposed to make such promises.

Best option...try elsewhere 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Amylh93
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Definitely am I just spoke to the manager and he shouted down the phone and put it down on me I’m not being treat like that I’m done with them 

0 Kudos
MonkeySee019
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'd be shocked if the call center ever tell the truth.
Never trust anything they tell you.

Shocking that VM let agents hand up on people and be rude. But seems pretty standard. I'm not shocked anymore

0 Kudos
JoeKing1VM
Superfast
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It's common practice by Virgin Customer Service to fob of customer with lies. 

Try calling Virgin Executive Team on 08000520264 and let them take up your concerns.

Joe

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Amylh93,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear of your experience here. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can take a closer look at what's happened here for you. Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos