Menu
May2020
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Help Needed - Fraud Team and PAC Code

Hi,

Two weeks ago I placed an order for a new mobile and SIM Plan, the next day this was cancelled by the Fraud Team with no explanation, customer services have since advised me that my account has been blacklisted which I can't understand? On the email there was a phone number and email address to contact, I have phoned this number most days during office hours and an automated voice always picks up and says "we're not available right now". I have also emailed using the address provided, after four read receipts I have received no response.

I have also phoned customer services four times (as the Fraud Team number does not pick up it auto forwards you to them) who said each time I would be phoned back within 24 to 48 hours, I have yet to receive a call back from anyone.

After all of this I am now completely fed up and looking to move my contract to another provider (I been a customer for over 10 years) and require my PAC code to do this. I have tried using the text service which responded with "Sorry we can't give you a PAC Code just now" and asks me to contact customer services. I have spoken to customer services this afternoon who have advised me that my previous order is "pending" which is preventing the PAC Code from being generated. I asked if the order could be cancelled but apparently only the Fraud Team are the ones that can. Customer Services also tried to phone them but even they can't get through to this team!

I can't believe how difficult this has been and I'm at a loss for what to do next in order to sort this in a timely fashion. Any suggestions would be welcome!

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help Needed - Fraud Team and PAC Code

Hi May2020,

thanks for your post and welcome to forums 🙂
I am sorry for your experience with us. I am sorry there is nothing we can do from here.

thanks

Zoie

0 Kudos