Menu
young1e
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Having a mare of a time with mobile customer services

Sent back my samsung s9 virgin offered a total of £167 got an email today saying there was a problem with the screen and offered £23,so i called and asked they said there was a pink tinge on the screen,its like saying your lawn is perfect when they checked there was a blade of grass missing,so asked to send the phone back,on this basis i cancelled two mobile contracts and in the process of cancelling TV Broadband and land line,so when you speak to a call centre it is a absolute mare and treated appallingly by one person who would not pass through to a UK call centre and onetook 45 minutes to sort out return of the packaging,

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Having a mare of a time with mobile customer services

Hi young1e,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear when the phone was sent is it wasn't worth as much as you previously thought, all prices are given on the details you provide once they are checked and any issues are found this will reflect on the price.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
young1e
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi paul

Thanks for the reply but getting offerd £23 is an insult for a customer who has been with virgin for 20 yeardand the appropriate action has been taken just waiting for the jiffy bag got my pac code off I jolly well go

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry you feel that way @young1e but your length of service with us wouldn't have any bearing on the price that you get offered for you trading in your handset as this would be on the condition of your handset, when it is returned to us.

We will be sorry to see you leave our services.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos