Menu
Lancaster01
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Havent received SIM

Recently moved house and signed up for Oomph package which includes a SIM card.  I haven't received SIM card although I have received a bill.

My son goes back to Uni in 10 days and I really would like to have the SIM before then.

I have been going round in circles for days trying to resolve the issue, please can anyone help me or point me in the right direction?  Thanks very much

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Havent received SIM

HI Lancaster01, thanks for the message and we are sorry to hear that the sim has not been received, can you confirm if this is still the case? When you say that you received a bill is this the Media or Mobile side? Can you explain what has been advised thus far? ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Lancaster01
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have the Omph package. My broadband and TV package were installed and are working fine, however, I haven't received the SIM which is included in the package.

Please can you help st all?

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I can have a look in to this for you to see what has happened and will send you a private message ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Lancaster01
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That would be really great if you could - thanks very much!

0 Kudos
mortyfire
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi

This happened to me no sim arrived with the package I ordered, I got it sorted by talking to the right person on the mobile team, they had to put a seperate order in going through a seperate credit check etc. It took me 4 weeks of ringing and messaging every day and not getting anywhere. I hope you have better luck than I had. 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi mortyfire, thanks for the message and we are sorry to hear that you were having issues and are glad to see that this has been resolved. Please let us know if you need anything ^Chris 

0 Kudos