Menu
Socks2020
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Haven’t received credit agreement

I set up new contract for phone yesterday afternoon at 4:30. I have received order confirmation but no credit agreement to sign. I called this morning 3 times about it and got given 3 different answers. 
First - advisor said she would resend. I got an email but it was just an explanation on how to sign electronically 

Second - said I had to wait longer

Third - said there was technical difficulties affecting everyone’s credit agreements

so I searched in here thinking if it’s effecting more people surely they would be posting?!

Please can someone fill me in if this is a real technical issue or was I being “fobbed” off. 
Thanks 

0 Kudos
markonemode
Tuning in
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Haven’t received credit agreement

Same issue here. Apparently Virgin IT are working to get this fixed.

Socks2020
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for confirming you have same issue! 

0 Kudos
Inferno
Up to speed
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Trust me this feeling of being fobbed off is only the beginning.

If I were you I'd take this as an omen, and leave within the 14 day cooling off period, go and use a better provider.

I've been trying to cancel since I started in April - been nothing but trouble since day 1.

markonemode
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I have 3 other phones on Virgin and no issues before... let's hope it gets sorted by Monday.
0 Kudos
Socks2020
Tuning in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

My worry is that my 48 hours will run out tomorrow afternoon and then I will have to replace the order again. 

0 Kudos
lizmar
Joining in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I have no problem in receiving or accessing my credit agreement. I have had three sent to me (it maybe more, but I'm losing the will to live at this point). The problem is in actually SIGNING the document. Nowhere on any of the numerous pages is there a box to say I've read and understood, and therefore no way of signing.  I've tried at least four different devices, and more than one web browser, so I/m guessing the fault lies with Virgin?

0 Kudos
Socks2020
Tuning in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Mine came last night and was able to sign it ok. You may need to chat with Virgin customer services and ask for help from their IT department. 

0 Kudos
lizmar
Joining in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

After my attempts to sign the credit agreement(s) failed, It was sent to me again. And again. I currently have three different emails containing the same agreement — none of which can be signed electronically.
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi all, sorry to hear of the credit agreement issues.

On the page which is the agreement, are you scrolling all the way to the bottom? It may look like it doesn't scroll but it goes down quite a bit, and there is a little box at the very end. If you think you are doing so - can you provide me a screen shot of the bottom of the agreement so I can see we're on the same page?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos