Menu
DuncanT
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Haven't received a new sim

I was sent a text message in June informing me I was receiving a new sim. I received another text in August asking me to insert the new sim. I haven't received a new sim and I'm unable to use my old sim. 

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Haven't received a new sim

Hi there @DuncanT 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. Apologies for the delay in response and to hear that you've been having issues with the delivery of your new SIM. You should have had a new one delivered to the registered address, this is due to a network migration that you need a new SIM. 

Have you since been able to get this ordered? Let us know and if not we'll be able to get this ordered for you ASAP. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
DuncanT
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hollie, 

No I haven't received a new sim. 

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi DuncanT,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your SIM delivery looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I will send you a PM now so we can chat about account specifics.

Speak soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi DuncanT, 

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I am glad we finally got the root cause resolved for you!

Please come back to us on this public thread if you need any further help when you get your SIM card.

Thanks so much,

Megan_L

0 Kudos