Menu
22hansell
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Have a problem losing my phone/message signal intermittently.

Have a problem losing my phone/message signal intermittently. Take Sim card out, wipe it and put it back and all is ok for some time. Is it the card or the phone?

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have a problem losing my phone/message signal intermittently.

Hi 22Hansel,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your mobile/SIM looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Can I ask if you've got a spare phone you can test the SIM card in? If the issue does not occur in the other phone then this is a good indicator that it is your handset that is the root cause. if it does occur in the other phone then it will more likely be the SIM card - we cant send out replacement SIM's when this is the case 🙂

Can I also ask if you get any error messages when the network drops please?

Thanks,

Megan_L 

0 Kudos
22hansell
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Megan. Spot on with your suggestion and, yes, SIM card fine and handset the problem!

Very good of you to reply. 

Best Adrian

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi 22Hansell,

Thanks for your reply 🙂

I am glad my advice helped you figure our what the issue was! Just as a side note, I see I have done a typo in my previous post. Just to make sure you know we can* send out replacement SIMs here on the forums! 🙂

So if the issue occurs again in a brand new handset, just pop back here and we can investigate further and send a new SIM out.

Thanks so much!

Megan_L

0 Kudos