Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Handset Details on Virgin

(neither of which were obtained from VM are showing details for handsets I had 2/3 years ago. How can I have the correct handsets registered on my accounts?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Handset Details on Virgin

Handsets shown on the online account are VM brought handsets only, 3rd party handsets can not be added.

Maybe good idea to remove your personal numbers from the post 

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the response. Another ridiculous rule from VM to force you to buy their products

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Handset & IMEI shown no longer exists, not much use if my current phone is lost! Typical Virgin scam to force you to buy phones through them.

They also cancelled my spare phone which I had on Pay As You Go for emergency use, because I hadn't used it for 3 months, fair enough, my fault. But they kept the Top Up Credit on the phone which is theft. And they have replaced a genuine PAYG Deal with their JAM which is just a monthly contract posing as PAYG. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi colinjarod,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, I am sorry to hear you feel this wat.

In regards to any credit lost due to a pay as you go phone being deactivated this is given to charity.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos