cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handset Credit Agreement information

StephenH0
Just joined

I'm trying to find out when my handset loan finishes. I know it started in June/July 2021 but I’m unable to locate the email with the credit agreement number and security key. Can you help please?

If I go to sign in I get through loop where it wants me to refer my tariff information to o2, and if I go through to reset password all of my email addresses come up as not being found.

4 REPLIES 4

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi StephenH0,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing a few issues with getting your credit agreement details, so we can investigate this further please expect a PM from myself.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

Simpaul01
Joining in

All my links to my handset credit agreement don't work and I don't have the security key number, I need this to be able to upgrade my handset.

Hi Simpaul01,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, it has been a while, sorry to hear you've been experiencing similar issues with getting your credit agreement details, so we can investigate this further please expect a PM from myself, the message will appear within the white envelope.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Simpaul01,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, as advised we have arranged for the information required to be sent, please allow up to 48 hours.

Regards

Paul.