Menu
angelou_jeffers
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HELP ME - I HAVE NO MOBILE SERVICE - COMPLAINT

Hello

I need help urgently, my phone service has been switched off.

I called virgin customer service from a public telephone in the street only to stand there for 3hours being transferred between virgin mobile and virgin media customer services before eventually being hung up on.

It doesn't help that Virgin have closed down providing no support in person anymore. I can't find an official email address anywhere on the website to get help with this, I've had no phone service for almost a week now.

Issue:

I recently upgraded to a new sim only package called "oomph", i was told that the new package would be applied to my existing sim card and i wouldn't have to do anything.

Now my original number has been deactivated and another mobile service on my account has been switched on to replace it.

the "oomph" package is the correct deal but it has been applied to the new sim card instead of my old sim.

I have tried putting the new sim card for the new number (which i received in the mail from virgin) in to my mobile phone and i get the error message "SIM not provisioned for voice". There is no data and no phone call service but full reception.

Please help urgently, all i need is my original number with the new (oomph) package that i agreed to as part of my landline broadband tv package.

I need to be able to make and recieve phone calls urgently, this is affecting my business and my safety

thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: HELP ME - I HAVE NO MOBILE SERVICE - COMPLAINT

Hi angelou_jeffers,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forums.

I am terribly sorry to hear about what's happened with your SIM card and for the experience you had when speaking with our team, it's not the level of service we aim to provide what so ever.

I'm really keen to help get this sorted - I've popped you over a PM so I can take some account details and look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
angelou_jeffers
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Beth

I haven't received any sort of PM from you, it's been an hour since you said you had sent it.
Could you please actually get in contact with me and help me.

thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi angelou_jeffers,

Apologies, have you been able to receive my PM now? You'll be able to find it at the purple envelope.

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
angelou_jeffers
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello can i please have my issue looked into, i still have no mobile service

I have no phone to call virgin with

I have had no phone to make or receive phone calls or texts or access the internet for 8 days now

All Virgin stores have closed down nation wide and there's no one to speak to face to face

I am in dire circumstances and need this issue solved far more urgently than this

AJ

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
angelou_jeffers
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I still Have no mobile phone service please help me

I have sent multiple private messages trying to get your attention

Can i please have this dealt with urgently, I need to be able to make and recieve phone calls

I have now spent 8 days with no mobile phone service

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi angelou_jeffers,

I have now responded to your private message - as advised yesterday, this is something I am still investigating for you and I am currently in contact with our Second Line Mobile Team who are also looking into the error for you.

I am on a late shift this week, so I will be available to respond to your messages from 1pm-9pm.

Thanks for your patience.

Beth

0 Kudos