cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guernsey

sarbona
Joining in

Is it currently possible to use Virgin Mobile on Guernsey at the current time?

Have tried all the remedies suggested in previous posts but without any success. If Virgin is not providing a service then would be good to know so I don’t waste any more time trying for a fix. 

4 REPLIES 4

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sarbona 👋 welcome back to community - thank you for posting!

Sorry to hear these concerns about using your mobile via Virgin Mobile on Guernsey. You can check for coverage via the coverage checker here 👉 O2 Network Coverage Checker | 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G Coverage. You can also read about roaming costs in Gurnsey here 👉 Roaming Costs in Guernsey | Virgin Media

Hope this helps answer for you if you have the coverage you need. Let us know if you have any other questions and we will offer further support! 

Wishing you all the best! 🌞

Molly

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You may have trouble roaming in Guernsey. It's been a perennial problem for over five years but denied on here 

May be too late for you, but once transferred to O2 you should be OK. Also roaming in Guernsey is included in Roam Like Home with calls and data coming out of your allowance and not a roaming charge like Virgin

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for the response but I think you are missing the point. I am not on O2 yet. Also my sim will not connect to anything or any provider so knowing which allowance any potential usage comes from is not really relevant. Perhaps you could please just let me know if Virgin is providing a service on Guernsey. If yes how do I connect to it ? If no then so be it , I won’t waste any more time but a clear answer would be appreciated . Thanks. 

Hi @sarbona, thank you for your response. 

Unfortunately, we can't guarantee roaming and Guernsey is not included in Roam Like Home. A full list of locations that are can be found here.

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to pop back to us.

Thank you for your support @enlli 👍

Regards,
Daniel