Menu
Spacey123
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Going round in circles!

I'm trying to help my elderly mother sort her new SIM out.  She was sent a new one but has since lost it before I could visit.  I do not live locally.  I have spent £10 of her pay as you go credit trying to get through yesterday and another 90 minutes today . 

She does not remember setting up a memorable word and has failed verification.  Without verification we cannot get another SIM sent out.  I'm at a loss to where to go from here.  

Im not asking to have it sent to another address just to the one that has already been used.

The next option is a new phone with a new sim  

Am so frustrated

Can anyone else help or suggest where to go from here

Thanks

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Going round in circles!

Hi Spacey123,

I'm sorry you've not been able to get this sorted yet, I can see you had a conversation with a colleague, but was not able to clear security yourself, 

As the account holder we would be able to give your mother a "hint" as to what the word would be.

If she could please try contacting us again on 789/ 0345 600 0789 so we can help?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Spacey123
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply. If the lost sim is not activated, will you send out a new one?

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Spacey123,

Thanks for your reply. No this will not get another SIM sent out. But I'll send you a PM to get your mum's details and get another one sent out.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos