Menu
whyowhyowhy
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Given 30 day notice and STILL getting sales calls from Virgin Mobile

I really think it's a bit silly when I've given 30 days notice to leave and Virgin are still pestering me with sales calls.  Yet another one this morning (not answered by me of course).

I mean, give it up guys, what *does* it take to stop you calling?

I have my option to not be contacted on my account set to not be contacted since year dot, and yet here we are ... 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Given 30 day notice and STILL getting sales calls from Virgin Mobile

Starting to think the offshore sales and customer services are now running Virgin Mobile. Certainly what they do and what they tell people is at odds with reality.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi whyowhyowhy, 

Thanks for your post. Sorry if you're receiving a lot of calls. 

When speaking to us have you asked us to check that your marketing preferences have been updated? 

Kind regards, 

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@whyowhyowhy wrote:

I really think it's a bit silly when I've given 30 days notice to leave and Virgin are still pestering me with sales calls.  Yet another one this morning (not answered by me of course).

I mean, give it up guys, what *does* it take to stop you calling?

I have my option to not be contacted on my account set to not be contacted since year dot, and yet here we are ... 

@Alex_RM - ermmmm - i think you have your answer - year dot is about the same time adam was a lad - or in plain english the OP is saying his preferences were updated for no sales call a LONG TIME AGO

Tony
0 Kudos