Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Give Virgin my PAC

Is there another way to give Virgin my PAC code other than on the phone? I need to keep my old number and can’t get through to speak to their customer advisors.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Give Virgin my PAC

2. Get your PAC or STAC code
Thanks to Text to Switch, this part of the process - for many the most frustrating part - has become incredibly easy for the overwhelming majority of people. Almost anyone on a Pay Monthly contract with a phone, a SIM Only contract, or using Pay as You Go can use Text to Switch.

All you have to do is text PAC to 65075 from the number you want to switch. Sending the text is free of charge.

That’s it. You should get a text back with your PAC code within one minute. A PAC code is only valid for 30 days from when it’s issued - if it goes unused, you’ll need to request a new one.

If you don’t want to transfer your number when you switch,, you can ask for a STAC code instead. Assuming you are eligible, this will terminate your contract with your provider without keeping your number. To do this, text STAC to 75075.

If for some reason you can’t use Text to Switch, you can instead contact the customer service team for your current provider and ask for your PAC or STAC code. It’s very common for customers to ask how to port a phone number, so this should be a straightforward request.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos