Menu
RichardML86
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Getting A New PAYG SimCard

So I'm trying to find where on the site I go to request/acquire a new PAYG Sim card for my mum whose finally swapping her mobile over from Vodafone but I can't seem to find out how.

We've both been Virgin customers for our TV, Phone, and Internet services, and I already use the Mobile Services, but without a Sim for her, she's stuck.

Anyone know how I'd get a PAYG Sim for her?

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting A New PAYG SimCard

Virgin have not done PAYG for new customers for some time. Unless one of the team on here can do a one off special

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
RichardML86
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Oh, well that's a shame. My mum doesn't use her phone much so a monthly contract or anything like that is pointless for her. If she can't get onto virgin then that means I'll be stuck changing from Virgin to Vodafone as I've heard that calls to the same network are slightly less expensive than to different networks.

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Don't know the package you are considering but most now charge the same mobile to mobile whatever network. 

Also, for a very casual user not on a legacy tariff Virgin's PAYG rates are horrendous unless you buy a monthly bundle.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos