Menu
paulofstring
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Full ooomph Package | Sim card not received

Hi,

I ordered a full ooomph package from virgin media in June. The broadband, TV and phone line set up was completed on 8th July. I am still waiting for my virgin mobile sim card. I have tried to register online or get help over the phone but that requires me to have a virgin mobile phone number, which i do not have. The pack was never received and yet I am already being billed and waiting patiently has not really paid off. Please help!

Kind regards, Paul

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Full ooomph Package | Sim card not received

Hey paulofstring,

Have you been able to speak to the team since you last posted on Tuesday.

If you haven't been able to do this and still need help to get your sim card, please let me know and I will be happy to look into this further for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
paulofstring
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I still haven't been able to get through - would be grateful if you would be able to support?

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Very sorry it's still not been sorted, I can appreciate you're keen to get hold of the SIM card. 

I can have a look for you and see what's going on, to do this I'll just need to grab some details by sending you a message. 

Keep an eye out for it. 

Thanks.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
paulofstring
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have a sim card as part of my ooomph package & now have a PAC code from Vodafone.  Please can you help me / tell me how I can move my number & start to use the Virgin sim card?

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paulofstring, 

Really sorry for the delay in getting in touch, we have been busier than usual., 

I do apologise you've had an issue getting the SIM and bringing your number over, this isn't good. 

Due to the delay can I ask if this has since been sorted for you?

If not then please reply to the message I'm sending you now and we'll take it from there. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos